Accounts and Finance Manager
Experience: 5 Years+
Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Oversee the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Department and ensure compliance.
Financial accounting, Consolidation, Audit & Documentation, Monthly closing, due diligence audit, deferred taxes, Restructuring and modeling of complex accounting reports.
- Ensure all taxation and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
- Accounts Management and Administration
- Consolidating and preparing various reports, reconciliation statement, for accounting.
Monitoring preparation of financial statements, maintenance of statutory books of accounts & financial statement for quarterly & annually held audits.
- Implementing & ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures for statutory books of accounts and financial statements.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Review all month-end closing activities, and accounting entries in Tally.
- Enhance financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
Oversee the finalization of accounts on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Develop and manage accounting staff.
- Budget & Strategy, Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and companies long term strategy.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets. Develop financial business plans and forecast
- Assist in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas.
- Should have vast Knowledge of
- Service Tax
- Factory Management
Industry: Fashion House, Export House, Apparel Industry
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Audit
Role Category: Accounts and Finance Manager
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG: Master in Accounts and Finance Management, CA, CS, ICWA(CMA)
Apply Now: Mail us at email@example.com